(FRESHERS)Off-Campus:Software Developers Cloud
Recruitment for our reputed client – Aptuz Technology Solutions
Aptuz is a next generation software product engineering service provider for SMBs and startups. We help you with your technology transformation needs to launch products much faster in the market. Software product companies continue to adopt new technology forces like mobility, cloud, Big Data, analytics, and social to transform their product experiences, reduce operational costs, and target new opportunities and markets. Recognising your needs, we, at Aptuz, offer not only end-to-end product engineering services but also next generation technology.
(Freshers) Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / BCA : 2015 / 2016 Passout : Software Developers Cloud @ Hyderabad
Job Details :
# Industry: IT
# Profile: Software Developer Cloud
# Job Location: Hyderabad
# Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
# Courses Required: Â B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA(CS/IT)
# Desired experience: Freshers
# Probation Period: 6 Month
# Batch: Â 2016/2015
# Bond: Â None
# Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
# Tentative date of joining: Immediate
# Apply only if you are fullfilling all the criteria mentioned below:
* Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skillset Required :
# As a Â Cloud Engineer, you will be part of one of the most important technology groups within Aptuz Technology Solutions.
# As part of the Cloud Group within the Global Engineering organization, you will work across multiple global product teams.
# You will be responsible to understand and anticipate the agile Aptuz infrastructure needs, and create an environment where Â Dev/QA/Staging/Production work can proceed securely, efficiently, and flexibly.
# In addition, you will have the following responsibilities:
– Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
– Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
– Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
– Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
– Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
– Develop automation to quickly and rapidly deploy instances from hardened images
– Using monitoring tools to find problems, resolve and/or escalate to development and ensure that we exceed our SLAs
– Build and manage development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools
– Participate in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure
– Contribute to the creation of system support documents such as run books
– Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
Interview Process :
# Technical Round
# Face to Face Round
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.